Changing habits is a process that has many steps. Sometimes it takes some time for changes to
develop into new habits. The adoption of new, healthier habits can protect you from serious
health problems such as obesity and diabetes. New habits, such as healthy eating and regular
physical activity can also help to manage weight and increase energy. After some time these
changes can be a part of daily life. Before the transformation, it’s better to ask whether you are
ready or not. The following four steps help to adapt to the new lifestyle.
- Find out the motivation
- Set achievable targets
- Stay active and keep the record
- Moderation in daily intake
1. Consume a minimum of 4 servings of vegetables and 3 servings of fruit per day
2. Substitute whole grains instead of refined grains
3. Use low levels of healthy fats such as olive oil, vegetable oils, avocados, nuts, nut
butter, and nut oils
4. Reduce sugar as much as possible, excluding natural sugar in fruit
5. Select low-fat dairy products and limited amounts of lean meat and poultry
Check the Pros After Getting Into a New Habit:
- More energy
- Improved Health
- Decreases the risk of health issues
Identify habits that lead to weight loss. Certain eating habits that can lead to weight gain
- Become healthy and stronger
- Gain self-confidence
- Less fatigue
- Have more energy
- Eating at night – munching throughout the evening.
- Social eating – eating in groups with friends or family.
- Emotional eating – eating in response to emotions, whether that be boredom, tiredness,
anxiety, stress, elation, or sadness.
- Distracted eating – eating while doing other things (like watching TV, working in the
office, or using social media).
Weight loss calls for physical and mental discipline. Losing weight and maintaining it is a very
hard psychological war between the desire to be healthy and the craving for unhealthy food.
Be Prepared for Unexpected Setbacks.
- Plan in advance for setbacks: For example, find other ways to be active in case of
bad weather, injury, or other problems that occur.
- Think about healthy eating while traveling or eating out, such as eating healthy snacks
on the road or sharing an appetizer with a friend in a restaurant.
- If a plan fails, don't give up. Failures happen to anyone. Come together and focus on
achieving your goals whenever you can.
To know more contact Hope Team at +91 7227858598.
Hope team is always ready to guide and
rebuild your life.