People's present sedentary lifestyle has led to an increase in the number of people with
obesity. To shed those extra kilos one of the best options is Bariatric Surgery. Bariatric surgery
removes obstacles to travel and uncertainty to share the latest scientific advancements and
innovations in obesity management and bariatric surgery.
According to type of the obesity surgery market from 2023 to 2028 is mainly divided into:
- Stapling Devices
- Gastric Bands
- Gastric Balloons
Depending on the applications, the market for bariatric surgery between 2023 and 2028 covers:
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Surgery
- Gastric Banding Surgery
Trends in Bariatric Surgery
- Gastrectomy and Roux-en-Y continue to be the most common bariatric procedures.
- Laparoscopic surgery still dominates bariatric surgery over open surgery.
- Endoscopic gastroplasty is a more recent type of minimally invasive procedure for losing
weight. When endoscopic gastroplasty occurs, a suture device is inserted into your
throat and stomach. The endoscopist then puts sutures in the stomach to narrow it
The International Federation for Obesity Surgery is the leading international organisation of
bariatric and metabolic surgeons and related professionals. IFSO recognizes 5 standard
- Laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding (LAGB)
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy (LSG)
- Laparoscopic Roux-En-Y gastric bypass (LRYGB)
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch (BPD-DS)
- Laparoscopic mini-gastric bypass (MGB-OAGB)
All other methods are defined as new or experimental. We, Hope Obesity Centre performs
Gastric Sleeve Surgery,Mini Gastric Bypass and Metabolic Surgery. Before undergoing any type
of surgery, it is important to understand what to expect and how to best prepare. We provide
guidance on how to best prepare for surgery, including discussing pre-operative instructions
with the doctor, understanding potential risks and complications.
The team is skilled in modern technique and trends. To know more about the surgery visit:
To know more contact the Hope Team at +91 7227858598.